Manual lens adapter ring NIK-PK
About this item
- Anodized aluminum construction.
- Superior quality, made of brass, with perfect surface finishing.
- This adapter build in the correctional glass, which make the adapter allow focus to infinity.
- Smooth surface for effortless mount, fine made to be light weight and strong. Or effortless mount, fine made to be light weight and strong.
- Please note: Infinity focus position：the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes.The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
Description K&F Concept NIK-PK Lens adapter allows you to place your favorite Nikon Lens on your Pentax K camera body. This adapter gives you the ability to use your irreplaceable prime lens and saves you the cost of purchasing new lenses. The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit. The lens will fit physically, but the automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, and other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case, "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering, since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot in manual or aperture priority mode. Infinity focusing is guaranteed.