Aluminium 4-Section tripod Payload 10kg
About this item
- The weight of the tripod (include the ball head) is only 2.8lbs,much lighter than 4 cans drinks(300mL). After being 180° reflexed,the folded height is only 18.5'' (470mm),smaller enough to help you a convenient travel.
- The tripod combines practical and portability factors,with the maximum height (without center column) of the most stability is 54.9'' (1395mm),providing sufficient stability and shooting height as far as possible; The max height is 63.8'' (1620mm),making standing shooting easier and the min height is 22.4'' (570mm) to meet various shooting environment and photographic needs.
- With powerful and quick flip leg lock, only use one hand can open and close all the buttons in a few seconds. It's very easy to use, saving you more time and can more focused on enjoying the shooting.
- The spring self-locking tube angle adjustment knob, only need to press, release, so that can quickly adjust the angle of the three tripod tubes.
- 28mm large ball head ensure the stability; The non-oil damping new design allows the camera to rotate smoothly and accurately; With a 360-degree scale at the bottom of ball head, it's easier to take panoramic photos and give more stunning effects than the ultra wide angle lenses.【NOTE】For camera with telephoto zoom lens, you need to buy a tripod mount ring additionally or telephoto lens bracket for better balance.
The tube is made of quality magnesium alloy, light and stable, can be reversed 180 degrees, easy for outdoor carrying.
360 degrees ball head
The ball head can be rotated 360 degrees, then helps to improve camera activity range when panoramic shooting.
Quick Flip Leg Lock
Pull button tube lock, to achieve rapid release lock, simple operation reducing set the time of the tripod to meet the needs of outdoor photography in a variety of scenes.
Portable tripod bag
This high-quality tripod bag offers protection against dust, dirt, moisture, and the bumps and knocks encountered when moving your gear.
|Center Column Sections
|Leg Lock Type
|Maximum Tube Diameter
|Minimum Tube Diameter
|New Type/Past Type
|Safety Payload Weight
|Weight (Include the ball head)