Aluminium 4-Section tripod Payload 10kg
About this item
- 【Compact & Portable】Quality military magnesium-aluminum alloy, corrosion resistance; tripod with ball head weighs only 2.92 lbs and it can be 180°reflexed and folded to 18.5'', easy to put in a backpack or suitcase when travel.
- 【Flexible Adjustment】With powerful and quick flip leg lock, only use one hand can open and close all the buttons in a few seconds. You can adjust the tripod working height from 22.4'' to 63.7'', to meet various shooting environments and photographic needs.
- 【360° PANORAMA Ball Head】The 28mm large metal ball head provides a 10kg load capacity, it can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand DSLR camera activity range when panoramic shooting. With a strong compatibility quick release plate,which can be applied to most Arca-Swiss quick release plates; 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR camera, projector and telescope, etc.
- 【Detachable Monopod】When you need to track various large-scale activities or sports events quickly and flexibly, it can be quickly converted into a monopod for use. By directly installing the ball head on the monopod, you can easily capture the required photos or videos without space limitations.
- 【Low Angle Shoting】Through structural optimization, a quick-removable central axis is configured. By quickly inverting the center axis, the camera can be closer to the ground for low-angle or macro photography of plant or insect,or other creative photography.
360° Panoramic Ball Head
The low center of gravity ball head has strong strong locking force and can be rotated 360 degrees to improve camera activity range.
Adjustable Angle Button
With the angle button, you can adjust the 3 angles of the tripod,lower the center of gravity of it and get the right shooting height you need.
Low Angle Shooting
Lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and special photography can be achieved through inverted central axis.
|Max Tube Diameter
|Leg Lock Type
|Center Column Sections
|Disassemble as Single Leg Type
|Leg Lock Type
|Maximum Tube Diameter
|Minimum Tube Diameter
|New Type/Past Type
|Safety Payload Weight
|Weight (Include the ball head)