Manual lens adapter ring IV generation NIK(G)-NEX
About this item
- 【Manual Focus】 No electronic contacts. Diaphragm control of the lens is set manually. Supports manual control, manual focus, manual exposure and focus to infinity;
- 【Unique Design】The appearance of the 4th generation lens mount adopts a twill knurled design, and the key points are treated with non-slip, making it easier and more comfortable to hold. On the other hand, the fine carving of CNC machining enhances the texture.
- 【Camera Mount】 Compatible for Sony E-Mount mount cameras, include Sony Alpha α3000, α3500, α5000, α5100, α6000, m α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600, Sony Alpha NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, Sony XDCAM FS5, FS5 II, FS7, FS7 II cameras etc.
- 【 Material】High-quality copper and aluminum alloy ;High precision and durable, Install and remove smoothly; Matting varnish inside to avoid light reflection;
- 【Pre-purchase Verification】 Please ensure your lens mount and camera mount before purchase in case of unnecessary returning. We are here for help if you have any question about adapters.
Connect with endless possibilities
- K&F CONCEPT delivers around 300 types of lens adapter rings, making different sizes of lenses and cameras smoothly compatible. With a professional design and craftsmanship, our lens adapter rings allow professionals to renew old lenses. Staying connected to all your powerful tools has never been this easy.
Function & Note:
- This lens adapter allows you mount your Nikon F ( G-Type ) screw mount lens to your Sony E camera.
- Plz Note: 'No Lens Attached' - Warning Message Appears: The position of the infinity mark [∞] of the telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
- High-tolerance precision craftsmanship, with this lens adapter, your lens and camera can be closely and smoothly combined with the bayonet, to achieve the purpose of adjustable and focusable, bring your Nikon F ( G-Type ) screw mount lenses back to life on Sony E cameras.
Instructions for use Attention:
- Manual adapter without autofocus or aperture ring.
- Skillful installation, don't too much force.
- Adapting an APS-frame lens to a full-frame camera may generate vignetting, some cameras could correct it by adjusting APSC.
- Adapting a full-frame lens to an APS-frame camera provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness. The smaller image field helps minimize the effects of lens distortion and aberration by using the 'sweet spot' or center of the larger lens image circle. And it will magnify the focal length by 1.6 on Canon, 1.5 on Nikon and Sony, 2.0 on M4/3 camera
Infinity focus position:
- The position of the infinity mark [∞] of the telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
Matting varnish inside design:
- The internal matte-black finish reduces glare and reflections of light coming through the lens. so you will get a perfect picture at the right exposure.