Limited Variable ND
Nano-X Series,ND2-ND32 28 Multi-Layer
37mm/ 40.5mm/ 43mm/ 46mm/ 49mm/ 52mm/ 55mm/ 58mm/ 62mm/ 67mm/ 72mm/ 77mm/ 82mm/ 86mm/ 95mm/ 105mm/
About this item
- 【Material】ND Filter: Made by importing Japanese AGC glass, the filter reduces the intake of light without affecting the overall color balance. For this 82mm ND filter the lens cap/hood should be 86mm. Because of the update of the product's package, the new and the old version will be sent randomly.
- 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F Concept utilizes cutting-edge technology you're going to say goodbye to variable ND filters common issue on wide-angle lenses.
- 【NANOTEC】Our optical engineers developed new nano-coating 28 layer technology, waterproof, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective green coating, effectively prevent from oil, fingerprint, scratch, protecting the valued lens.
- 【Professional Design】Ultra slim frame designed for preventing wide angle vignetting. CNC-Non-Slip aviation aluminum frame ensuring durability and jamming prevention.
- 【NOTE】This filter is compatible with all 82mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
ND-------Extend exposure time. Try an ND or neutral density filter. ND filters reduce the amount of light entering the lens. This makes it easier to achieve effects such as a shallower depth of field or blurred motion.
- The neutral density filter can be adjusted from 1 to 5 stops, easy to create different light reduction effects by rotating the ring.
- The front diameter is larger than the back diameter of this filter, which is specially designed to avoid vignetting at a wide-angle lens.
- Allows the use of slow shutter speeds, with high-speed films or digital cameras, to record movement/image blur in subjects.
- Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures, which helps separate subjects from their background.
28 Multi -Layer Nanometer Coatings
K&F Concept engineers developed multi-layer nanometer coatings technology, from the ground up to repel dirt, and water by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. To withstand extreme abrasive conditions and elements.
No "X" Cross on Images
Support 1-5 stops adjustable, K&F Concept utilizes cutting-edge technology you're going to say goodbye to the variable nd filter common issue on wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
Hydrophobic & Scratch Resistant
The ND filters are made with premium Japan AGC optical glass, which could resist scratch, protecting your camera lens well.
|Reduces Exposure by|