Aluminium 5-Section tripod Payload 10kg
About this item
- 【Compact & Portable】 Quality military magnesium aluminum alloy,corrosion resistance; tripod with ball head weighs only 3.30 lbs/1.5kg, it can be 180°reflexed and folded to 16.9'', easy to put it in a backpack or suitcase when travel.
- 【360° PANORAMA】The 28mm large metal ball head provide 10kg load capacity, it can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand dslr camera activity range when panoramic shooting.
- 【Detachable Monopod】 It can be turned into a lightweight monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse.
- 【EASY SET UP】 5 sections tube leg and the max diameter is 25mm; Spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height in seconds; The height without column reaches 52.7''/134cm and the height with 2 sections center column is 68.8''/175cm,making standing shooting easier.
- 【Multi-Angle Shooting】Spring self-locking foot tube angle adjustment button, just press and release to quickly adjust the opening and closing angle of the three legs; can help you achieve lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and other special photography through inverted central axis.
1. How to choose the height of the tripod?
Choose a tripod that is suitable for your height. Tripod height=your height-15cm-camera height. If you have additional requirements, you can choose according to the actual situation.
2. What is the difference between carbon fiber tripod and aluminum tripod?
For the same size tripod,carbon fiber will weigh about 30% less than aluminum alloy, and its strength will be higher, and it will not rust. But the value is also higher.
3.How to choose the tripod loading capacity?
You can choose according to the weight of camera and lens, for example your equipment is 2kg, it is suggested to choose the tripod bearing above 4kg.
4.What is the difference between the twist lock and the lever lock?
The structure of the twist lock is simple, easy to replace parts, disassemble, clean and maintain. The lever lock opens faster and is easy to operate with one hand.
5. Can other gimbal be installed?
Yes, any gimbal with a 3/8-inch port on the bottom is compatible.
|Center Column Sections|
|Disassemble as Single Leg Type|
|Leg Lock Type|
|Maximum Tube Diameter|
|Minimum Tube Diameter|
|New Type/Past Type|
|Safety Payload Weight|
|Weight (Include the ball head)|