Aluminium 4-Section tripod Payload 8kg
About this item
- 【Lightweight and Portable】4 section leg can adjust tripod height from 20.4''/52cm to 64.1''/163cm; it can be folded to 15.3''/39cm to make it easy to put it in the carrying bag; the net weight with the ball head included is only 2.53lbs/1.15 KG.
- 【360 Degree Metal Ball Head】28mm metal ball head can be rotated to any angle you want, helping to improve the range of camera activity during panning.The 360-degree panning dial lets you set up precision shots to capture the beauty of landscapes.
- 【Efficient and Flexible】With powerful and quick flip leg lock, only use one hand can open and close all the buttons in a few seconds. It's very easy to use, saving you more time and can more focused on enjoying the shooting.
- 【Versatile Ability】The center column inverted installation (also with a short center column) to achieve the lowest angling shooting, archery and special photography.
- 【More Compatibility】This camera tripod with standard 1/4 inch thread,which can be applied to most Arca-Swiss quick release plates; 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR camera, projector and telescope, etc.
1. How to choose the height of the tripod?
Choose a tripod that is suitable for your height. Tripod height=your height-15cm-camera height. If you have additional requirements, you can choose according to the actual situation.
2. What is the difference between carbon fiber tripod and aluminum tripod?
For the same size tripod,carbon fiber will weigh about 30% less than aluminum alloy, and its strength will be higher, and it will not rust. But the value is also higher.
3.How to choose the tripod loading capacity?
You can choose according to the weight of camera and lens, for example your equipment is 2kg, it is suggested to choose the tripod bearing above 4kg.
4.What is the difference between the twist lock and the lever lock?
The structure of the twist lock is simple, easy to replace parts, disassemble, clean and maintain. The lever lock opens faster and is easy to operate with one hand.
5. Can other gimbal be installed?
Yes, any gimbal with a 3/8-inch port on the bottom is compatible.
|Center Column Sections
|Leg Lock Type
|Maximum Tube Diameter
|Minimum Tube Diameter
|New Type/Past Type
|Safety Payload Weight
|Weight (Include the ball head)